Heating & Cooling System Installations
HVAC system services from Westwood to Wrentham, to Easton, Hingham and nearby South Shore communities.
If you’re spending more money to stay comfortable because your system is too old or if it’s breaking down frequently, it may be time to start researching your options for new equipment. Why keep pouring more money into repairs to keep your old heating or air conditioning equipment running?
Your best move is to invest in a new boiler installation, furnace installation or A/C installation. You may also be a good candidate for the installation of ductless mini splits. And if you’re having trouble generating enough hot water for all of your family’s needs, you can also ask us about how easy we make the process of a water heater installation.
Here are some key points to remember:
- A new heating or A/C system can lower your annual energy costs by up to 30% or more.
- Manufacturer rebates, state energy-saving incentives and generous financing make equipment upgrades more affordable.
- New equipment is often smaller, freeing up space in your home.
Rely on Frank Lamparelli for expert heating or cooling equipment installations!
Whether you need a boiler, a furnace, a central A/C system, a new water heater or fuel tank, our team can answer all your questions and help you choose the right model.
It’s our job to stay up to date on the newest technology from the leading manufacturers. We will:
- Meet with you to assess your needs based on your household budget and the size and design of your home
- Help you to choose the right system to maximize your comfort while lowering your heating and/or cooling expenses
- Take the time to evaluate your home’s infrastructure, discuss any comfort problems you have and listen carefully to what you want
Because every house is unique, every job can present special challenges. When you ask us to install a new heating or A/C system, we make sure our technicians treat your job as if it’s in their own home. They take the time to get it done right, to ensure maximum efficiency and to ensure you’re getting the best return on your investment.
We do the job right the first time.
At Frank Lamparelli, you can always count on a top-quality installation. We give you what you need—quality and value—the first time around. From start to finish, you’ll be impressed with our work ethic, our professionalism and the end result.
Ask us for a FREE estimate…and check our current specials!
Tell us about your current equipment and let us know what you’re looking for in a replacement system. Our service experts can also discuss any financing opportunities. Check out our specials page for great savings opportunities, too. Reach out to us today and request your free estimate.