COVID-19 Service Update
Frank Lamparelli is here to support you during this unsettling time. It is our priority to ensure that our services continue to operate reliably with several important changes you need to know:
Our Office Is Currently Closed to The Public
Due to the coronavirus, we will not be accepting visitors in our office. We are still available by phone during normal business hours at (781) 828-2477.
Payments Can Be Made Via Your Online Account
We are also still accepting checks by mail or in the dropbox by our front door. If you would like to call in a payment, please do so during business hours. This is also a great time to get comfortable with our paperless billing and payment options. You can set yourself up for paperless billing now by either self-enrolling on your online account or calling our office.
It’s Important to Stay Connected!
You can stay informed on the latest Frank Lamparelli services and activities by liking us on Facebook. It’s also important to reach out to us and update your contact information if anything has changed. Make sure we have your email on file, so you don’t miss out on important communications.
Service Schedule Changes
At this time, we are not scheduling Tune-Up appointments. To avoid non-essential trips into your home we have canceled all Tune-Up appointments until further notice. Don’t worry, if you had a Tune-Up scheduled with us, we will give you a call when its safe to schedule again.
Right now, we are only taking credit card payments for propane refills. If you didn’t know we have a propane refill station here at our office. When you come to have your tank filled just ring the bell on the fence and someone will be out to help you. Since we are not currently accepting cash or inviting people into our office, we ask that you give us a call at (781) 828-2477 to pay for your propane over the phone.
We would also like to let you know what we have been doing here at Frank Lamparelli to not only keep our employees safe, but also you at home if we need to visit for any emergency service.
As previously mentioned, our office is closed to the public. This means that no one other than essential staff is entering our building. We have even been restricting the number of people in the office at any given time. Our customer service team is on an alternating schedule to reduce interaction. We have also placed our technicians on a rotating schedule for the same reason. To limit our staff’s exposure, we are not admitting anyone into the building, this also includes our vendors. Again, we are doing this because if it keeps us safe then it is keeping you safe as well.
We have reinforced to our staff and continue to reinforce why these preventative measures are so important. Also reminding them why they need to maintain at least a 6-foot distance between coworkers or customers, but also educating them why it’s important to continue social distancing when they are off the clock.
The staff here at Frank Lamparelli is also screening each service call before we send over a technician. We have been asking customers if there is anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been quarantined. Also, if they have been exposed to anyone tested positive for COVID-19. Our technicians are also happy to make alternative arrangements for entering your home. If you have a bulkhead or a basement door you would like to unlock before we get there, that’s fantastic! Even though we love seeing and interacting with our customers, it’s best to limit that contact as much as possible right now.
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
What you can do for our employees
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like. This would also be a great time, if you haven’t already, to create an online account. If you go to www.FrankLamparelli.com and click “My Account” you can set up an account to make your payments online, see your transaction history, and more! We also have an app available in both the Apple store and Google Play.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you. This is a fluid situation, and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Frank Lamparelli