2021 MEMA Rebates Are Now Available!
Save Money And Improve Energy Efficiency With Limited-Time Rebates!
Spring is traditionally a great time to upgrade your home heating systems, heating oil tanks, and water heaters—and thanks to some outstanding rebates now available from The Massachusetts Energy Marketers Association (MEMA) this is more true than ever!
MEMA is offering rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating systems and water heaters. These rebates are given on a first-come, first-served basis and are only available if funding lasts, so don’t delay!
Frank Lamparelli offers FREE estimates, so you can easily choose the right equipment that qualifies for a MEMA rebate. We’re here to help you the whole way through.
Here are the MEMA rebates:
- $200 for a high-efficiency oil-fired heating system
- $200 for a heating oil storage tank
Combine And Save MORE With Mass Save Rebates, Too!
Looking for more savings? We can help with that. Mass Save rebates are available as well. Here’s what they’re offering:
- Up to $800 on qualifying oil-fired boilers
- Up to $650 on qualifying oil-fired furnaces with an electronically communicated motor (ECM) blower
- Up to $2,300 on qualifying propane boilers
- Up to $2,000 on qualifying propane condensing boilers with on-demand hot water
- Up to $1,000 on qualifying propane furnaces with an electronically communicated motor (ECM) blower
- Up to $400 on qualifying indirect water heaters (both gas-fired and oil-fired)
- Up to $800 on Energy Star®-certified propane tankless water heaters
At the end of the day, we know rebates are certainly welcomed—because there’s no denying that a new heating system or water heater is a major purchase. This is why we also offer financing, with 0% financing available for well-qualified buyers! We’ll also provide expert, 5-star installation and service you can depend on for years to come!
Benefits Of New Equipment
Rebates are only the beginning of the savings you’ll get when Frank Lamparelli installs your new equipment.
Older furnaces and boilers can have efficiencies of 60% (or lower!). That means only 60 cents of every dollar you spend on fuel goes towards heating your home. The remaining 40 cents is lost in the combustion process.
Meanwhile, today’s high-efficiency heating systems have efficiencies of 90% or higher. You’ll save money from the moment you turn on the heat this Fall season!
For example, a high-efficiency tankless water heater can cut your water heating costs by one-third or more. When you realize that water heating makes up 20% of your home’s energy costs, you’ll see the long-term advantage of upgrading across the board!
Take advantage of these great deals! Contact us today to schedule your free estimate. Frank Lamparelli is the best choice for fuel delivery & service in Southeast Massachusetts!